วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Apathy & Bonus - writing habits today


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I always had a problem with apathy. It 'quite difficult for me to sit on the sidelines again, without my two cents. I think it is not surprising that many of you who know me. Inevitably, I get involved, just because they are for the people and institutions are associated with care. Indifference leaves me cold.

I have a friend, a store, the complaints were about the stress is under his own business. I asked him what caused the problem, and told mesuppliers were not bringing the wrong items or charge the wrong amount. Basically, he discovered that they were automatic and do not pay attention to detail. Basically, just do not care what they did. He also complained about some of its employees who are regularly down with a bad case of stupid, especially for customers. I have many other friends, who complain about the problems. It is interesting that everyone thinks that their problems are unique, theirType of activity. I argue that they are wrong in this regard, apathy knows no frontier industry.

When it became cool to be indifferent? I must have missed the memo. We did not hold no matter what others say or our products work? I think that we have accepted too easily, apathy, which reflects to me a general lack of discipline in our culture.

Some time ago I wrote a play entitled "Our growing dependence on mass mediocrity, where I made the observation that we are subliminally conditionedto accept jobs below. I still think that's true, but I think we are becoming apathetic condition.

Today we live in a world where Theory X people to death and, as such micro-operation will be so, are non-thinking robots. Consequently, I'm finding more and more people who prefer to say, what to do to go automatically, and not think for themselves. In particular, there are generations of conditioning Y and Z is the case, from the mother andPop.

I was with some career counseling in higher education, which describes recent students have a growing dependence on their parents. They describe a scenario in which students and their parents to see almost all the decisions that have, no matter how secular or is important. Once a student leaves the classroom, the phones open door and tells the student, his parents about what was in the classroom. The consultants tell me that no courseThe selection is out of business or profession without having the consent of their parents. In other words, the student has never been allowed to stand on their legs. Yes, young people should always ask their parents, but above all must learn to think for themselves.

This phenomenon disturbs me a lot. If this trend continues, our society is a lot of people with little initiative and imagination, not move a finger untilsomeone who gives them their marching orders. Pretty scary if you ask me.

People are apathetic, and until they find a condition that can no longer tolerate, forcing them to take steps to achieve. Unfortunately, this limit seems to have been pushed down, relatively low in the world today. If not, would not have agreed to the working poor, we need high-quality products and services, and could never happen to us, to give customers something different from what they wanted. In other words, there wouldbe sensitive to the needs of others. We would take care of.

But what would be the impetus for the initiation of a change in apathy? I'm afraid that it would be a disaster of some significance as an economic depression or a world war, something that would completely change our way of life. Americans can no longer be in the planning, but there are excellent when it comes to responding to disasters. It 'just seems strange to me that we will hit us in the head with a 2 x 4, onlyour attention. One might think that you were smarter than that.

BONUS:

BRYCE habits current WRITING

pop msginger txt 4 is yung man.

THS short time is used 2 cut costs.

Bad habits THS long 2 door wrtng - Posted strcture, punct, slang, etc.

p + r lazy place 4 min 2 Commun.

writing sklls r Inverse - ltr biz, memos, RPTS, etc.

not good to look bad for your publication.

instd well written, now with nonchalance.

Tools to trnslteEnglish / shorthnd. LOL

how bout for att Insted?

btw, wrongly THS txt Magic 24

TRANSLATION:

Text messaging has become one of the most important techniques used for communicating with young people in those days. Since it is ultimately at the time and number of characters is based on the transfer to have our young people to develop a speech short, to reduce costs (which means that I speak). The problem, as I see it, this new language leads to some bad writing habits of adolescentsin terms of sentence structure, punctuation and use of slang. Basically, people have in their writing habits, lazy, and ran to communicate the absolute minimum. Thus, we are an erosion of writing skills can be seen at work.

For example, a simple business letters, memos and reports, the lack of sophistication would be amateurish and embarrassing, certainly not the type of image to represent the well-established company public. This is very worrying for me. InsteadCrispy professional discourse, now we are dealing with a rather sloppy writing. Perhaps we need a tool that the translation from the English language and its abbreviation can go back. Then again, as we have just the question about the attitude a bit 'more professional at work.

Incidentally, there were no bugs in this version, when I went against my spell checker.

Recommend : Thaitripstoday.com Beach and Sea in Thailand love thaliand festival thailand silom festivals

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น